www.twitter.com/gitaristancom
  Aktif Konular & ACTIVE TOPICSAktif Konular & ACTIVE TOPICS  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi & MEMBERLIST  Takvim & CALENDARTakvim & CALENDAR  Forumu AraArama & SEARCH  Yardım & HELPYardım & HELP  Kayıt Ol & REGISTERKayıt Ol & REGISTER  Giriş & LOGINGiriş & LOGIN

a

Gitaristan AKOR&TAB Arşivi
www.gitaristan.com/akorlar

Gitaristan VideoGitar
www.gitaristan.com/video

Türkçe GuitarPro Arşivi
www.gitaristan.com/guitarpro

Online Gitar Okulu
www.gitaristan.com/okul  

Notalar
 Gitaristan.Com - Online Gitar Okulu - Guitar Forum | Paylaşım | AKORLAR NOTALAR TABLAR RİTMLER REPARTUAR | Notalar
Mesaj icon Konu: gesi baglari notalari bilen ? Yanıt Yaz Yeni Konu Gönder & Sent New Topic
Yazar Mesaj
CaPoNiKa
Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye
Simge

Kayıt Tarihi: 15-Temmuz-2009
Gönderilenler: 6

Alıntı CaPoNiKa Cevaplabullet Konu: gesi baglari notalari bilen ?
    Gönderim Zamanı: 02-Ağustos-2009 Saat 18:03
pff gesi baglari turkusunun notalarini istiyorum do re mi seklinde ltfn yardimci olursaniz Unhappy
hep sarkilar var ama turku hic yok bildiginiz turkulerin notlarinida paylasirsaniz sevinirim

Ҳ●●[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]●●Ҳ ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ eиqeLLi DuчquLar !
IP
arzu
Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye

Kayıt Tarihi: 20-Haziran-2009
Gönderilenler: 12

Alıntı arzu Cevaplabullet Gönderim Zamanı: 03-Ağustos-2009 Saat 17:11
ben biliyorum..yardımcı olabilirim istersen..
IP
CaPoNiKa
Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye
Simge

Alıntı CaPoNiKa Cevaplabullet Gönderim Zamanı: 03-Ağustos-2009 Saat 17:50
evet notalari yazarsan sevinirim
tesekkurler

IP
arzu
Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye

Alıntı arzu Cevaplabullet Gönderim Zamanı: 03-Ağustos-2009 Saat 23:47

LAM (sol la fa sol fa mi  mi re mi fa)LAM (la sol la fa sol fa mi)MİM (mi mi mi mi  mi la sol la si)

IP
arzu
Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye

Alıntı arzu Cevaplabullet Gönderim Zamanı: 03-Ağustos-2009 Saat 23:48
Bm                  Em
Gesi baglarinda dolaniyorum
         Bm     C        Am  Bm
Yitirdim yarimi, aman araniyorum}2
Bm                   Em
Bir tek selamina güveniyorum 
         Bm     C          Am   Bm
Gel otur yanima, hallarimi söyleyim
Em        Bm      C           Am   Bm
Derdimden anlamaz, ben o yari neyleyim
Bm                     Em
Gesi baglarinda uc top gulum var
         Bm          C          Am   Bm
Hey allahtan korkmaz, sana bana olum var}2
Bm                    Em
Olum varsa bu dunyada zulum var
       Bm      C            Am  Bm
Atma garip anam beni daglar ardina
Em       Bm      C            Am   Bm
Kimseler yanmasin anam yansin derdime
(ritim 4/4)lük
IP
CaPoNiKa
Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye
Simge

Alıntı CaPoNiKa Cevaplabullet Gönderim Zamanı: 04-Ağustos-2009 Saat 00:15
tesekkurler arzu  bakicam x))

IP
arzu
Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye

Alıntı arzu Cevaplabullet Gönderim Zamanı: 04-Ağustos-2009 Saat 00:39
önemsiz..
IP
doqukan_22
Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye

Kayıt Tarihi: 05-Eylül-2009
Gönderilenler: 29

Alıntı doqukan_22 Cevaplabullet Gönderim Zamanı: 16-Eylül-2009 Saat 00:37
do re mi şeklinde olsun uzun olsun :D
IP
Guests
Misafir
Misafir

Alıntı Guests Cevaplabullet Gönderim Zamanı: 22-Mayıs-2012 Saat 11:15

cheap jordans free shipping

very rich and accused Republicans of "doubling down" on economic he blamed for the 2008 meltdown.Obama acknowledged overseeing "the three three

cheap polo ralph lauren

three toughest years in our lifetimes economically — worst financial worst economic crisis" but blamed the painful downturn on policies policies

cheap jordans free shipping

policies embraced by his predecessor, George W. Bush, and congressional then and now."In this country, prosperity has never trickled down down cheap jordans down from the wealthy few," he said, referring to the view that cutting taxes for the rich spurs investment, ultimately ultimately cheap jordans ultimately helping middle- and working-class Americans."Prosperity has always come from bottom up, from a strong and growing middle class," he he cheap polo ralph lauren he told a cheering crowd at Florida Atlantic University in Raton.On a Republican National Committee-organized conference call, Republican Representative Mario Mario

Ralph Lauren Outlet

Mario Diaz-Balart accused Obama of running from his record and the sunny promise of the "hope and change" slogan that that ralph lauren wholesale that powered his history-making 2008 presidential campaign."It is very, very that the candidate of 'hope and change' has become the the cheap polo ralph lauren the president of 'divide and deceit,'" said Diaz-Balart. Obama, speaking shortly after Rick Rick cheap jordans Rick Santorum dropped out of the race for the Republican nomination, never named Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, or Ron Paul Paul
IP
Guests
Misafir
Misafir

Alıntı Guests Cevaplabullet Gönderim Zamanı: 07-Eylül-2012 Saat 09:59

jordan 12

he said.At the end of his testimony today, Lindh was in chains and transported back to Terre Haute. On Tuesday, Tuesday, cheap polo shirts Tuesday, he will be provided with a video link so can still be present during proceedings in his case, his his replica designer bags for sale his father said.Lindh is eligible for release in 2019.Seattle Woman Her Brain After Aneurysm at 35Key to Survival From Brain Brain jordan 12 cool grey Brain Aneurysm Is To Get to Hospital FastBy SUSAN DONALDSON 27, 2012 It was 2008, a chaotic time for Maria Maria cheap polo ralph lauren Maria Ross, a 35-year-old marketing expert who had just started new job and moved into a new house in Seattle. Seattle. replica designer handbags Seattle. She ignored the headaches that had been plaguing her just attributed them to stress."Suddenly, a migraine hit me after after

cheap polo shirts

after a theater audition," said Ross, an amateur actress. "One I was fine and the next I was grabbing on on

cheap polo shirts

on to a pole. It was like my brain was out of my head and rushed to my feet.""I pulled pulled cheap Ralph Lauren pulled myself together, thinking it was nerves," she said. "I a history of high blood pressure and a type A A cheap designer handbags A personality. We'd had a lot of stress in our wasn't stress, but the symptoms of a brain aneurysm that that

designer replica handbags

IP
Yanıt Yaz Yeni Konu Gönder & Sent New Topic
Konuyu Yazdır Konuyu Yazdır

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma
Kapalı Forumda Anketlerde Oy Kullanma

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums version 8.04